Privacy information data processing
Information document articolo 13 Reg. UE 2016/679- GDPR
Poggio Rubino Soc. Agr. s.s. with registered office in Strada Provinciale di Castiglion del Bosco - Montalcino (SI), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes
- Object of the Treatment
The Data Controller processes personal data, such as name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details) - hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data" you have communicated in on the conclusion of contracts for the services of the Owner.
- Purpose of the processing
The collection and processing of personal data are carried out in order to conduct:
- Without your express consent [art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR], for the following Service Purposes:
- the fulfillment of all transactions imposed by regulatory obligations, tax and fiscal provisions deriving from the performance of the business activity;
- the establishment and execution of contractual relationships in progress;
- transactions strictly connected and instrumental to the start of the aforesaid relationships, including the acquisition of preliminary information to the conclusion of the Contract;
- carry out the required services, allow an effective management of relations with customers in order to respond to requests for information, assistance and / or specific needs requested by you;
- surveying the degree of customer satisfaction, the development of internal statistics;
- Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (art. 7 GDPR):
- send communications concerning the services offered, newsletters and personalized news, containing material and promotional initiatives of their activities, updating rates, customer satisfaction questionnaire and services with traditional methods (telephone calls with operator) or with automated methods (e-mail);
- send e-mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts commercial and / or promotional communications of third parties (for example, business partners).
Please note that if you are already a customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to services of the owner similar to those you have already used, except your disagreement.
The contractual, service provision, commercial and non-commercial and promotional purposes relate to the processing of the personal data of the Customer only. The Customer's personal data will be processed for the duration of the contractual relationships established and also subsequently for the fulfillment of all legal obligations as well as for future commercial purposes.
- Processing methods
The treatment will be carried out in an automated and / or manual form, with methods and tools, in compliance with the security measures set forth in art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679, by persons specifically appointed, in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679. Security measures will be employed to guarantee the confidentiality of the interested party to whom these data refer and to avoid undue access to third parties or unauthorized personnel.
The data provided will be stored in our archives according to the following parameters:
- For administration, accounting, orders, budget management and production flow, assistance and maintenance, shipping, invoicing, services, management of any litigation: 10 years as established by law from the provisions of art. 2220 C.C., without prejudice to any delayed payments of the sums that justify its extension;
- For the purposes referred to in paragraph 2.A points 2-3-5-6 above, the storage times are up to the expiry of the contract;
- For marketing purposes (paragraph 2.B points 1-2): 24 months;
- Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in paragraphs 2.A above:
- to the shareholders, employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- To freelance companies / collaborators connected to which Poggio Rubino Soc. Agr. s.s. entrust certain activities.
- to third-party companies or other entities that carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors (as an example: House software, associated firms, lawyers, certification bodies, accounting / tax consultants and in general to all the bodies in charge of audits and controls regarding the correct fulfillment of the above-mentioned purposes, Municipal Bodies and / or Municipal Offices, consultants and service companies and for job security, which can in turn communicate the data, o grant access to them in the context of their members, users and related parties, who are responsible for specific market research.The data collected and processed may also be communicated, in Italy and abroad, to subcontractors / suppliers.
For the sake of brevity, the detailed list of these figures is available at our office and is at your disposal.
- Data transfer
Without the need for express consent (Article 6 letter b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in point 2.A to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, as well as to those which the communication is obligatory by law for the accomplishment of the said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your information will not be disseminated.
- Trasferimento dati
Personal data is stored on servers within the European Union located in the offices of the registered office. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
- Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to reply
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in paragraph 2.A is mandatory. In their absence, we can not guarantee the services of point 2.A.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 2.B is optional. It may therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, it will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in point. 2.A.
- Right of the interested party
In relation to the aforementioned treatments, each interested party may exercise the rights referred to in articles 15 to 22 of the Rules.
- access to personal data (art 15 del GDPR);
- to obtain the correction or cancellation (oblivion) of the same or the limitation of the processing that concerns him (art. 16, 17 and 18 GDPR);
- to oppose the treatment (art. 21 GDPR);
- data portability (art. 20 GDPR);
- to withdraw consent;
- to propose a complaint to the supervisory authority (Garante Privacy – www.garanteprivacy.it)
In cases of opposition to the processing of data pursuant to Article 21 of the Rules, the Company reserves the right to assess the application, which will not be accepted if there are legitimate reasons to proceed to the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedom of the 'Interested.
- Method of exercising rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- Treatment’s owner, manager and agents
The owner of the treatment is Poggio Rubino Soc. Agr. s.s. with operative office in Strada Provinciale di Castiglion del Bosco - Montalcino (SI).
The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.